The Cebu Chamber of Commerce & Industry (CCCI) is now gearing up for its flagship project, the CEBU BUSINESS MONTH (CBM) which is held annually every month of June. The main objective of CBM is to inspire, promote and grow Cebu business. For 2016, Industry stakeholders gather in month-long activities and events in the areas of Tourism, ICT & BPM, Entrepreneurship and Creative Industries, under the theme “DIGITAL CEBU”.
Now on its 20th year, CBM 2016 shall:
• Inspire local businesses to tap digital technology to boost their competitiveness in the global economy;
• Promote the culture of innovation;
• Grow business through digital strategies & business analytics;
• Explore new technologies to upgrade business;
• Enhance governance through digital innovation; and
• Leverage digital technology
Apart from boosting the connections and collaborations established by the chamber with its existing partners, CBM 2016 aims to create new linkages with the local as well as national & global key players from the various sectors, thereby, enabling them to work together in cementing coopetition among each other.
CBM 2016 is expected to attract bigger number of out-of-Cebu local as well as international participants aside from the local patrons.